Saturday, November 7, 2009

Elmo

At the beginning of October, Colton was looking through a baby catalog. At the back they had a couple of pages of Halloween costumes. He saw and pointed to the Elmo costume and said "want that." I'm sure he didn't know they were costumes, but he likes Elmo, so he wanted it. So I decided that he had to be Elmo for Halloween. However, I didn't buy the $40 one from the catalog, but found it a lot cheaper at Toys R Us.
Colton enjoyed trick or treating. We tried to get him to say trick or treat, but he wouldn't talk once he got to the door. However, once he walked off the porch, he would look in his bucket, pull out the candy and ask "what that?" Then we were on to the next house. At one house, a lady had some capri suns and when she gave Colton his he said "juice." When he got off the porch, he had to drink the "juice."



1 comment:

  1. Oh my...that costume is so cute! We love Elmo around here :). Glad you had a great Halloween :).

    ReplyDelete