Thursday, October 23, 2008

Colton is Walking!!

Colton started walking on Sunday. He took 6 steps or more by himself. Then on Monday, he walked halfway accross my classroom until I said "yeah" and he realized what he was doing so he started crawling. He has become more comfortable with walking as the week has progressed. I can't believe how fast he is growing up.








Here is a video of him walking. However, I shouldn't turn my camera vertical because I don't know how to fix the orientation, so it looks like he is walking sideways.
He is 10 months old.

This year I am job sharing, so I am teaching with a close friend. I teach on Monday and Tuesday and she watches Colton. Then she teaches on Wednesday and Thursday and I watch her 2 year old daughter. We switch off every other Friday. It has been a nice setup. I am glad that I get be "mom" most of the week and still have the oppertunity to teach (and make a little money).

1 comment:

  1. Nevermind, Chelsea-- found you blog, very cute. Can't believe your boy is old enough to be walking, it sure goes by fast!!

    ReplyDelete