Colton was a dog for Halloween. Grandma Linda gave him the cute dog costume. He wasn't sure about keeping the hood on at first, but he got used to it.
I had two dogs for the night. Jason was trying to give away Annie, since he only wants one dog in the house. Lucky for Annie, she didn't have any takers.
Colton helped us hand out the candy. After the first group of kids came, he knew what to do. Watch the video.
P.S. He loves that we got our carpets cleaned and took down the gate, so now he has access to the stairs.
Colton is playing with his dad. He loves it when his dad turns him upside down. He is going to think roller coasters are boring because his dad does more exciting tricks with him.
We put Grandma Alida's Halloween wig on him. He took it off as quickly as he could. I am suprised that we got this picture.
I can't believe how big Colton is and what a cute dog he makes. I don't blame Jason for only wanting one dog:) What a cute video. I am glad you have a blog it is fun to see what family is doing.
ReplyDeleteLooks like your cute little puppy had a fun Halloween. He is such a cute little boy.
ReplyDelete