Jason has wanted Colton to get a haircut for quite awhile. Colton has been called a girl 4 times in the last month, which really bugs Jason. However, I really like his curls, so I don't want to cut them off. All the girls we talk to, think Colton looks really cute with his curly hair. Yet, most of the guys we talk to think that we should cut the curls off.
We attempted to cut a little off ourselves, but I didn't think that it looked that great. So we took him to Cookie Cutter Haircuts for Kids. Colton watched finding nemo She cut off about 1/2 in. I think that it looked better, but Jason wanted to have more cut off. Well I won.
I guess Jason needs to be happy that he has a boy and let Colton keep his curls for awhile.

No comments:
Post a Comment