Monday, May 10, 2010

Already being kicked off rides

April 24, 2010
In April we went to Liberty Park with Jason's brother and sister and their kids. We went to Tracie Aviary and looked at all of the birds.Here the peacock is putting on a show, showing us its feathers.
I was trying to get a picture of the kids with the peacock, but I didn't do a very good job. Before we went into the aviary, the kids rode on the rides. Colton got kicked off of the airplanes because he stood up. He got the operater in trouble. After the aviary we tried the rides again. Colton rode in the cars, but again he stood up :( I guess they aren't thrilling enough, so he is trying to make them more exciting. You can see him starting to stand up in the second picture.Colton and Oakley fed the ducks. Look at all of the babies. It makes me sad that these birds were affected by the oil spill.

No comments:

Post a Comment