Sunday, October 24, 2010

4-wheeling @ Tera

October 2010
For UEA weekend we wanted to go on a 4-wheeling or jeeping trip. But we couldn't find anyone to go with us, so we planned a Saturday trip with Jason's family. We went to Tera. The weather was perfect. We had a great time riding 4-wheelers, riding in the jeep, and playing in the sand. Colton rode Oakley's 4-wheeler and loved it (look at the smile on his face). He kept asking to go again. It made me really nervous. I don't think he is big enough and it goes fast. Jason was having a hard time keeping up with it. But he is Jason's son, so I probably won't be able to keep him off of it. However, I plan on buying his a DOT helmet for Christmas. This bike helmet won't cut it!Corbin loved being outside. I did my best to not let him eat the sand. Colton on the other hand got extremely dirty!!! Will he ever get clean?
Corbin loves to be held :)


No comments:

Post a Comment