July 2010
2 days before we were suppossed to head to Lake Powell, Colton got sick with a high fever. We ran him to the doctor, but there wasn't anything they could give him. We just had to wait it out. We worried our trip to Lake Powell would be sacrificed. But his fever subsidded and he acted fine on the trip. I am so glad. We were planning on taking our boat, but the night before we were to leave, Jason pulled it out to get it ready and realized it has a cracked blok :( So sad. Now we have to decide whether to fix it. It will cost almost as much as the boat is worth to fix it, but I don't know if I want to buy another one. Despite the rough days before the trip, we had a great trip to Lake Powell this summer with the whole family on my dad's side. There were around 60 of us. I love the craziness of having so many more people. I think the more people, the more fun and entertainment. We had two houseboats (My parents - Totally Hooked or the Grand America and a rental called the Motel 6.) I didn't take one picture, nor did my mom. :( These pictures are thanks to my cousin Adam. We found a great area to stay. Colby built a slide that worked great this year. It made your stomache drop. We had the annual olympics. My team won even though I guess I didn't jump in and was suppossed to (I couldn't watch the others while watching Corbin to see what I was suppossed to do). Colton learned to doggy paddle. He doggy paddled all over the place. We climbed the crack in the wall. It was really cool! I didn't get to do it the last time they did it because I had my blood clot. I love Lake Powell!



No comments:
Post a Comment