Monday, April 13, 2009

Moab - Thursday - Gemini Bridges

On Thursday we went to Gemini Bridges. First we went to the top of the bridge and looked down.






















Colton had fun climbing down the rocks. Everyone was surprised at how he has no fear. I was a little worried that he was going to climb off the huge cliff. Here is the video of Colton climbing down the rock.





I hope the shelf doesn't break.


Then we went to the bottom of Gemini Bridges. We had to go on a short hike into the bridges.






Jason, Brad, and I climbed up a little crack to try to get to the inside of the bridges, but we didn't have climbing equipment, so we couldn't get under them. I am looking down at Colton.



















Colton loved playing in the sand. In this video Colton is sliding down the sand hill. He loved it.














No comments:

Post a Comment