Here is a picture of Colton looking nice. His outfit was a gift from my baby shower and Colton has finally got big enough to wear it.
Last week my class went on a field trip to the Aquarium. It was my day off, so I took Colton with me and met them there. I wasn't feeling very well, so I was late getting there and I had to wait in line for 20 minutes to get tickets, so I wasn't there very long with the kids. Colton enjoyed looking at the fish. I'll have to take him back another time.
On Saturday, we went 4-wheeling in Grantsville with Brad, Debbie, and kids. Colton loved playing in the sand and sliding down the sand hill. He rode on the 4-wheeler a couple of times, but thought that the sand was more exciting.
Look at how much hair he has! So cute!
ReplyDelete