Monday, April 13, 2009

Moab - Wednesday - Poison Spider

We got to Moab late Tuesday night.




On Wednesday, We went on the Poison Spider Run. Here is a picture of Colton riding in the back seat of the Jeep. He did really well. He slept some of it and the rest he just seemed to enjoy the ride. And here is a picture from the lookout at the top.


















We went to Moab Diner for dinner. Aunt Debbie gave these sunglasses to Colton to keep him entertained while we were waiting for the food. I luckily got a picture before he took them off.







2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast. I love Moab, and the arches... etc... so much fun! Happy belated Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, I think I gained a couple dozen new gray hairs viewing Colton in his many adventures!!!! Keep his helmet on AT ALL TIMES!! He has no fear! He sure is growing up fast and is such a darling boy. Mrs.Donna

    ReplyDelete